Senior SAP PP Expert
SAP PP Expert
What’s on Offer:
- Inhouse position
- flexible working hours
- career progression
- international roll out
As SAP Production/Quality BPA you will be responsible for the design and build of the SAP Production flows (Production Planning, MRP, Shop Floor Management, Production Execution) and of the SAP Quality Flows inside the SAP program (Roll-out projects, Application Maintenance, Core model improvement initiatives).
You should be able to work in team with all the other SAP team component (Functionals, ABAP programmers, SAP Basis) and with the business KU to support them in different activities (requirement formalization, SAP training, system tests execution, ….).
You will report directly to the SAP SCM/PP Team Leader.
- Strong experience in end to end Production processes, in Discrete and Repetitive Manufacturing, Long Term Production Planning, Demand Planning, MRP, Shop Floor Management.
- Experience in Quality Industrial Management for a typical Industrial better if in the Automotive Sector
- Good understanding of SCM data management practices, principles and techniques (MM, WM, HUM)
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-layered, multi-international organization, preferably in an industrial-automotive environment.
- SAP Experience: around 5 to 8 years in SAP PP area and ideally at least 2 years in SAP QM area
- Experience of using MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Languages: Fluent German (B2), English good
- Already located in Germany
- Good communication skill
If interested, please send over your CV with expected salary to email@example.com
Job Reference: 45454545_1583778006
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP