Senior Frontend Developer
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer
Salary: up to €70,000
You will be tasked with developing a platform that enables companies development teams to rapidly speed up their app development capability using the latest microservice architecture. Due to the nature of my client’s product you will get the opportunity to developer a range of complex solutions for a variety of different industries such as IoT, data, workforce management and organisational management to name but a few.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will work with the software development team to design, test and build FE UI components for my clients current and future applications. The core focus will be on modern Angular (5+), Redux and SASS; however, anyone with a strong background in React will also be considered.
- Fluent in Angular/Typescript, ECMAScript 6+, HTML5 and CSS/SASS (or React)
- Previous experience in consuming Restful API with NgRx (Redux for Angular)
- Experienced with agile project management methods (Scrum) and how to integrate good design principles into iterative development approach
- Preferably familiar with Test-driven development (TDD) with Jasmine and Karma for Angular applications
- Preferably familiar with Service workers and Progressive web applications (PWA)
- Familiar with standard continuous integration, build and testing tools and other modern DevOps and deployment strategies
- Work with the team to enhance and develop new user interfaces for existing applications and help extend the frameworks to adapt to future use cases.
- Act as the product lead for certain Frontend & UI projects, supervising more junior employees, creating guidelines and conducting routine code reviews.
If you are interested in being considered for the aforementioned Senior Frontend Developer vacancy then please do submit an application.
Job Reference: 32675_1546510291
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP