SAP Finance Director
SAP Finance Director
The main responsibility in this position will be to maintain and support the SAP global template. As a Finance Director you will have direct responsibility for the IT functional resources, both external and internal.
This position requires the ability to lead, design, and to be hands on with configuration where needed. You must have a solid technical background to understand our solutions and communicate status, issues, mitigate risks, and manage the functional area across all the different stakeholders.
What’s on Offer:
- Full Inhouse Position
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional benefit
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of SAP
- To Lead the Finance department through daily task assignments for production support and continuous improvement projects, ensuring compliance with appropriate project methodology
- To manage the people within the team in term of workload split, skill growth, activity planning, work organisation, priority definition.
- To define the objectives for his direct reports, manage the salary increase of the team and evaluate the achievement level of the objectives in order to determine the MBO amount to be provided
- To create project and release plans, monitor project costs and schedule to ensure timely completion and implementation of projects within approved time and budget
- To Understand and to react to all business objectives, research, and provide guidance, options and proof of concepts (if appropriate) to solve business technology needs.
- 10 years of experience in the SAP environment, better with previous experiences as program/project manager in consulting companies.
- Experience in international global organisation and large SAP program
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting and SAP General Ledger (GL, AP, AR, FA, Tax and baseline CO) modules.
- Strong knowledge and working experience with SAP new GL module (S/4 HANA experience will be consider as a plus)
- Experience in designing and defining Organisational structure, and the chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements.
- Experience in complex SAP Roll-out projects with management of mixed teams (internal/external)
- Knowledge of budget management (CAPEX/OPEX/HEADCOUNTS)
- Languages: Fluent German (B2) and fluent English
- Good communication and leadership skills
If interested, please send over your CV with expected salary to email@example.com
Job Reference: Rjfjd123_1591301151
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP