Microsoft Azure Developer – Development & DevOps
Azure Developer | Azure Engineer | Azure Architect | Azure DevOps | Azure Consultant
An Azure specialist is required on a long-term project to support one of the largest international brands in the world.
You will support a selection of their Azure projects for up to 3 years but this first engagement will run until at least the end of 2020.
Role: Azure Development & DevOps
Length: Up to 3 years – 3 – 12 month contracts available
Location: Hanover area, Germany (50%)
Remote Work: 50% – Likely to increase over time.
Start Date: February or March 2020
Project Language: English
- Implementing Azure Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) solutions
- Automating deployment processes from staging to production
- Build CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Migrating applications to Azure
Other General Tasks & Experience
- Developing Azure IaaS compute solutions (Containerized solutions, Azure Batch, VM Provisioning)
- Developing Azure PaaS compute solutions (Azure functions, Mobile Apps, API Apps App Service plan)
- Consuming Azure / third party services (API Gateways, Azure Search, Logic App, Event Grid, Service Bus)
- Developing solutions for Azure Storage (Cosmos DB, Blob, SQL, Tables)
- Implementation of Azure Security (Access Controls, Vaults, Authentication, Encryption)
- Azure Kubernetes (AKS)
- Azure hybrid identity (desirable)
- Azure Active directory
Please apply via the advert for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: SOAZURE_1580407746
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/03/2020
Job Type: Freelance
Job Location: Hannover
Job Industry: Cloud and Software Tech