Position: Freelance Java Developer
Location: Berlin (option of working 1 day remotely is available)
Duration: 6 months initially – with a possibility to extend
I am working with a Global Company based in Berlin that is seeking an experienced Java Developer.
You will be working as part of an Agile Team in a Greenfield Implementation of Microservices to their backend systems. We are looking for a gifted developer that has extensive experience with clean code that has worked in an enterprise environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team that is changing the way that the company operates.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the J2EE application development processes.
- Development experience with cloud services providers, AWS preferred, utilizing EC2, ECS, S3, and Kinesis.
- Background in leveraging Jenkins, and Docker or OpenShift or Kubernetes in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Experience with API Gateways, Apache Camel, Swagger API, Zookeeper, and Kafka.
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Agile project experience a must
- Experience working on large scale software projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience with CICD model of development
If you know a friend or colleague that is available I would greatly appreciate it if you could put them in touch with me. For a successfully placed referral we will give you a €350 Amazon Voucher.
Job Reference: J14347_1546538164
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP