IT Security Manager
Our client is among the top managing consulting companies in Germany, helping various well-known international customers in the automotive, logistics, energy, insurance and banking sectors to protect their IT solutions and IoT products against cyber attacks and to ensure reliable and secure operation.
For various German locations, we are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Manager to join the team as soon as possible.
What awaits you:
- You identify and prioritize possible threats together with your team and design efficient solutions with the architects and specialist departments.
- Perform IT vulnerability analysis and risk assessment of information security incidents
- You are responsible for the planning, selection and further development of security methods and customer standards
- Create technical concepts to secure solutions
- You create security concepts according to BSI IT-Grundschutz
- Be part of an outstanding team and work closely with your colleagues on agile projects
- Experience new challenges every day and have a lot of fun
You bring with you:
- Relevant University degree
- Experience in the conception and implementation of security concepts according to BSI IT-Grundschutz
- You are familiar with the planning, selection and further development of security methods and standards
- Strong communication skills and very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Analytical skill, team player qualities and customer orientation
- Project-related mobility
In return for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Free drinks and snacks every day
- Remote work opportunity
- Available space for networking and socializing
- In-house accademy with over 100 trainings yearly to further your knowledge
- Team-building and social events
- Volunteering opportunities with different charities
We look forward to your online application, however if you have any question you can contact Giuseppe Costagliola at giuseppec (at) montash (dot) com
We will consider all applications regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic and social origin and religion. Applications from people with severe disabilities are welcomed and will be given priority if they are equally suitable.
Job Reference: 19120_1579270116
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP