IT Network Administrator
For our client located in Cologne (Germany) we are looking for an experienced Network Administrator to take on a permanent role starting asap.
Is one of Germany’s largest companies who served last year over 40 million customers in 210 locations spread over 60 countries in Europe and overseas. Also, recently they have increased their workforce to over 10.000 employees throughout the country.
- As a member of an experienced team, you assist in the planning, implementing, operating and further developing the IT networks.
- Commissioning, configuring and administrate central infrastructure such as switches, firewalls, VPN gateways, LAN/WAN/WLAN.
- With your know-how, supporting other IT departments and acting as “internal consultant” for Network Security topics.
- Maintenance, extension, migration as well as the optimization and documentation of appropriate solutions.
- Completed technical education or degree in computer science (or similar) or gained relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Solid network knowledge, practical experience in the configuration of firewalls, administration of Network infrastructures and installation of Network components.
- You possess an analytical way of thinking, the ability to understand complex Network issues and problem-solving skills.
- You are more than comfortable in speaking and writing German (C1 or above) and possess good business knowledge of the English language.
- A secure job in a growing Company.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- An environment in which your opinion is needed and your contribution is seen.
- Excellent career opportunities through personal promotion.
- Company discounts for flights on all routs and destinations.
- Subsidy to public transport, parking, fitness, bike.
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and snacks.
If you are interested, please apply on-line or send your CV to giuseppec (at) montash (dot) com
I look forward to your application!
*We follow the principle of equal opportunities and firmly believe that employing a diverse workforce is essential to succeed. We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and qualifications. We will not, under any circumstance, discriminate according to gender, ethnic, religion and/or belief.
*We take the protection of your personal information seriously and respects national privacy laws and EU privacy legislation. Unless otherwise agreed, by submitting your resume, you allow our hiring department to store your personal information in the electronic database.
Job Reference: 4388_1569595155
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP