Infor Specialist Finance & Controlling
Infor specialist Finance & Controlling
What’s on Offer:
- Full InHouse position
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote working
- international working environment
In this position you will be involved in several implementations and ongoing daily support of finance and controlling business applications. This positions requires robust partner skills, as in this role you will have global responsibilities and you will lead different activities together with the IT and responsible functional departments.
As a Infor – Finance & Controlling Specialist you will leads the business development of IT-related business needs. You will also contribute to help identify the roadmap, thorugh the analysis of business needs and design & deliver technical solutions.
- You will be responsible for the assigned solutions according to established ways of working (Business Development, Life Cycle Management and the Operation (run) of the Solutions, Business Continuity, Business Support).
- You will work with international, cross-functional teams or workstreams on Infor CloudSuite projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
- You will be responsible for documenting business requirements, the system design and transformational goals with the scope of turning business requirements into solution concepts and document them
- You will be accountable for identifying necessary definition or changes to the systems, user interaction and user capability.
- You will be responsible for developping further competence and training needs for applications to ensure a comprehensive understanding of complex application contents
- You will responsible of dealing and managing critical stakeholders like superuser and suppliers while maintaining network and governance
- You will manage the delivery of support services third party supplier for the Infor Solution stack, ensuring service levels targets are achieved
- You will be responsible for the application Management tasks for the Infor Solution stack
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Finance & Controlling and relevant Business Application delivery or industry experience in IT change Project / process management
- Previous experience working with the business and IT, building strategies and roadmaps
- Previous implementation experience and control system related processes
- 3+ Year experience with the management of outsourced IT Applications service providers
- We require a good understanding of cloud solutions and the implementation projects as well as of the IT architecture requirements
- Excellent communication Skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluency in German could be an advantage
If interested, please send over your CV with expected salary to email@example.com
Job Reference: 555TGHY_1594396560
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP