Head of SAP
Head of SAP position in Cologne
As head of SAP department, you will manage all the SAP Application Management Operations including ERP, GRC and Business Warehouse.
What’s on Offer:
- Full Inhouse Position
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional benefit
- To manage the SAP system, ensure the harmonisation of the processes among the different BU and Countries, ensure the respect of the core model rules and apply as much as possible the SAP best practices in all the business areas.
- To manage the people within the team in term of workload split, skill growth, activity planning, work organisation, priority definition.
- To manage the SAP central and local budget and support the Group CIO in the 5 years STRAP definition
- To define the objectives for his direct reports, manage the salary increase of the team and evaluate the achievement level of the objectives in order to determine the MBO amount to be provided
- 15 years of experience in SAP, better with previous experiences as program/project manager in consulting companies.
- Experience in international global organisation and large SAP programs
- Knowledge of the main industrial business processes and of the SAP best practices on different modules (Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, Logistic, Production, Finance, Controlling, EDI)
- Experience in complex SAP Roll-out projects with management of mixed teams (internal/external)
- Experience in vendor selection and ability to challenge the System integrator
- Knowledge of budget management (CAPEX/OPEX/HEADCOUNTS)
- Languages: Fluent German (B2) and fluent English / Other languages will be considered as a plus
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of S4HANA will be considered as a plus
If interested, please send over your CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 765ghtf_1591301192
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP