Position: Senior Fullstack Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Southern Germany (2 days remote/home working)
Duration: 12 Months – extension possible
Currently working with a World Leading Automotive client looking to bring in an experienced Fullstack Developer on-board.
Your Current Profile:
- High performing software engineer/developer responsible for maintaining and enhancing business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business features.
- Build expertise in the team and position for platform enhancements
- Understand the architecture of the existing applications and develop features solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messaging
- Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones.
- Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources.
- Clean code, TDD, code review, and problem solving.
- Develop new skills to contribute as a multi-functional team member (potential areas for secondary skills: Angular, Cloud readiness, Security, Monitoring and Measuring Tools).
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4+ years of Java design and development skills. Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
- Expertise in application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Strong experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
- Expertise in Spring, ORM tools, MQ, Java Multithreading, Security and Performance, RESTful webservices, XML, JSON, and Apache+Tomcat.
- Experience in writing, maintaining, performance tuning in SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle preferred), and the ability to write complex SQL, understand complex procedures and triggers.
- Current experience in applying Test Driven Development techniques (jUnit, Selenium, Fitnesse or similar tools).
- Experience with job scheduling technologies like Autosys and Control-M.
- Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience with Agile processes
- Knowledge with AWS (Lambda functions)
Job Reference: J5898418_1557507596
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP