Freelance Java Developent (Spring Boot, AWS, Microservices)
Freelance Java Developer
Duration: 8 months initially (with a possibility to extend) .
Remote working: 1 or 2 days working remote is an option
I am currently working with Global Brand that is building a suit of microservices architecture. This is a large transformation that will be running for the nest 2-3 years.
The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
Key Required Skills:
Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Agile Development, and MicroServices Architecture
* Programming skills in Java and JEE technologies.
* Hands-on experience with Spring Boot and Web Services
* Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including JIRA.
* Working Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Kubernetes and Docker. Knowledge in AWS would be highly advantageous.
* Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira
* Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
* Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks) & Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Experience with JEE technologies including Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate
Job Reference: J5898320_1557218964
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: