Freelance DevOps Consultant (project until end of 2020)
Freelance DevOps Consultant
I am currently working with a multibillion company based in Munich that is seeking an experience DevOps Consultant for a long term engagement.
In this position you will be working 60%-70% of your time on operational side (Ops) rather than Development. Hence ideally you would have worked in a similar environment. You will be working on Jenkins for CI purposes.
Tech stack: Jenkins, Linux, Java, Oracle Database, Spring, Mavens, Tomcat.
Duration: Until end of 2020.
Location: Munich (1 day remote could be an option).
Languages: At least B2 German is a must – you will be working in a German speaking environment; good English is Preferred.
- Bring deep functional expertise to support a new DevOps implementation team.
- Support the development and implementation of the CI/CD processes and tools.
- Work with Tech Leads and developers of various teams on assessment of existing problems and develop process improvement solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes.
- Build coding standardizations and automate processes for the organization.
- Lead team research related to pain points in the DevOps toolchain.
- Collaborate with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization.
Required Skills, Experience, & Education:
- 3 or more years of experience in DevOps, Agile processes, and automation.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience integrating services using REST API’s.
Desired Skills, Experience, & Education:
- Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus/Artifactory, Java, Selenium, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience in architecting and operating hybrid Cloud environments.
- Automated Testing/Quality (SonarQube, Cucumber, jUnit, and similar tools).
- Platform tooling (Packer, Terraform, Console, or similar tools).
- Windows, Linux, Oracle, SQL Server, IIS, VMWare, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working in IT operations..
Job Reference: J5898784_1559577140
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP