Freelance Data Science Specilaist
Position: Senior Data Scientist (Data Science, Python, Git, SQL, Apace Spark, AWS)
Location: Frankfurt – 2 Days remote
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of extension
A large financial client based in Frankfurt is currently looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for building innovative proof of concepts for complex industrial problems across key business units.
We are building an advanced cloud analytics platform and utilise a variety of data sources and use advanced supporting tech including GIS systems and PAAS machine learning services.
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Data Scientist (Data Science, Python, Git, SQL, Apace Spark, AWS) include:
- Work in an Agile environment delivering POC’s directly with the business
- Build state of the art data visualisations and models
- Communicate at all levels of the business
- Deliver actionable advice to the leadership teams
- Advise on appropriate solutions to business problems
Key skills of the successful Senior Data Scientist (Data Science, Python, Git, SQL, Apace Spark, AWS) include:
- Python, Git, SQL, Advanced interactive Data Visualisation
- Experience working with advanced Data Science, modelling & visualisation techniques.
- Experience working with complex data sets.
- Strong advantage if you have knowledge of developing models in utilities or similar asset-based industries.
If this position could be of interest to you or any of your contacts feel free to get in touch with an up to date CV. Also please note that we offer €250 Amazon vouchers for each successfully placed referred candidate.
Job Reference: ZTDSC543_1546447260
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP