Freelance Backend Engineer (Java, Spring, ElasticSearch)
Senor Backend Engineer
Duration: 6 months
I am currently working with a European Retailer that is looking for a backend engineer for a 6 month freelancing engagement.
As a Back End Engineer, you will work closely together with architects and engineers to advance the development of their modern, microservices based platform, and deliver exciting new product features to their customers. Experience in a B2C environment would be highly advantageous.
- Experience programming in Java Frameworks
- Experience with Elasticise or other document-oriented database
- Experience with Relational database design and query via both SQL and ORM
- Experience with Microservices architecture, including REST API design
- Experience with Design patterns.
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Experience with Kafka/ RabbitMQ (or any message broker) as well hands-on with containerisation (Docker) is a plus
- Project Language: English, German would be highly advantageous.
We are looking for this person to start in the next two weeks (latest date 17th of February).
Job Reference: J5901112_1580741633
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP