Freelance AWS Cloud Engineer / Architect
Freelance Cloud Engineer / Architect
Duration: 8 months
I am currently working with an international manufacturing company that is on their second phase of their transformation.
We are looking for Cloud Engineers with experiences in Infrastructure, Software and DevOps areas. Primary support for cloud-based infrastructure and ensures that activities align with business objectives. Maintain an architecture that anticipates future requirements. Manage risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality. Manage and prioritize backlog with input from Product Management, Engineering, and Support/Operations. Conduct code reviews and iteration planning and scrum meetings.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise level, distributed systems using cloud services like Amazon AWS, etc…
- Established track record in enterprise systems management at an enterprise scale
- Production experience using SQL and relational DBs (ideally in a cloud deployed application)
- Strong expertise with virtualization (VMware preferred), servers, storage, networking and security
- Extensive experience with OO programming and design patterns
- Experience with NoSql Databases (Cassandra preferably).
- Experience developing multithreaded applications
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, scale, and performance tune multithreaded, distributed, high performance systems
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and their applicability to our system and domain
- Familiarity with OO Design Patterns, Computational Theory, Agile Software Development and Test Driven Development
Job Reference: J5898388_1557737733
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP