DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Position: DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Stuttgart (2 days remote working)
Duration: Until end of year (extension highly likely)
Currently working with an International company looking to bring in multiple experienced DevOps Engineers to join their already talented team.
Your Current Profile:
- Mindset of a team player, sharing knowledge and open to pairing
- Experience of working in a multi-agile-team environment / Agile portfolio
- Knowledge of working with agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Agile Sprints
- Understanding of prioritising tasks according to the customer demands, work towards pragmatic solutions and problem solving, Automate processes where possible.
- Senior in experience with DevOps / Server Administration
- Understanding of Administrating Ping Federate and Ping Access in an AWS environment
- Understanding of OAuth and Authorisation / Authentication for single page Apps, Mobile Apps, API’s and Devices.
- Automating Infrastructure with Terraform / Cloud technologies
- Security Mindset
- Experience/Knowledge with Shell Scripting / Unix Administration
- Data Administration skills ideally in Oracle and Oracle User Directory
- Development skills in Java
- Creation and Configuration of CI&CD pipelines
Job Reference: J5899571_1564502958
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 4 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP