A unique opportunity has arisen to become part of an international team of top engineers.
The successful Data Engineer will have a background in Business Intelligence and Big Data, particularly the integration of data from various sources /platforms, creating automated ETL pipelines, and data integrity.
Join a global team and be responsible for developing and designing a data processing platform using tools such as Python, Java, Apache Spark, & AWS.
- Research new big data technologies and techniques
- Understand user behaviours to deliver the most effective personalised and relevant locations to improve customer experience
- Drive data engineering initiatives and innovation with the team
- 2+ years’ commercial experience as a data engineer
- Hands on experience with big data languages like Python, Scala or Java/Kotlin
- Experience with large SQL databases to implement and maintain data processing pipelines
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent qualification
#python #SQL #apachespark #java #AWS #dataengineer #bigdata #berlin
Job Reference: KG001_1543923348
Salary: €750000 - €950000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Berlin