Data Engineer (Kafka Specialist)
Position: Data Engineer (Kafka Specialist)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Frankfurt (50% remote)
Duration: 3 Month Rolling Contract
I am working with a leading German Logistics company who are looking for a strong software engineer with big data experience to build a core set of our high-demand data services to meet the company’s growth trajectories in both data volume and analytic needs.
- Explore data sources to better understand the availability and quality of data and embraces emerging technologies in Big Data and analytics landscape for consideration and implementation.
- Utilise programming tools to bring together a diverse and massive set of data sources and making them easily accessible and useful for analysis.
- Develop and deploy solutions independently and as a team member
- Industry experience in “big-data” technologies, particularly in Kafka. As well as a general understanding of the fundamentals of distributed data processing.
- 5+ years of solid hands-on software programming language (ie Java, Python, Golang, Scala, etc.)
- You are curious and love to work with data and solve challenging data problems.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment.
- Experience in Agile methods and Scrum Sprints.
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Fluent communication in German
Job Reference: J5899366_1563210764
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP