Data Center Migration Programme Manager – Data Centre Program
Data Center Migration Programme Manager – Technical, Cloud, Infrastructure, Data Centre, Program Lead
Montash has been tasked with supporting an industry-leading multinational on a data center migration programme, currently being rolled out in Germany and South-East Asia.
Freelance Programme Managers are required to lead and co-ordinate aspects of a large data center migration programme.
You will own the interface to local customers in Germany or international customers in South East Asia.
You should have proven experience working on large data center migrations on an international scale.
Role: Freelance Data Center Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager
Length: 7 Months
Remote Work: The client is remote-friendly. On-site work is required in for the ramp-up period (1-2 months) but most of the project can be completed remotely.
Client Location: Cologne area, Germany
Start Date: May 2020
Project Language: English
- Leading project teams in delivering Data Center Migrations.
- Experience overseeing data center, application or infrastructure migrations
- Experience in complex Data Center Migrations
- Experience managing scope, cost, planning and risk management
- Solid understanding of P&L and programme budgets
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
If you are a Program Manager / Programme Manager with previous experience working on data centre / data centre migrations, please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: SODATACENTERPM_1588722408
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 7 Months
Job Start Date: May 2020
Job Type: Freelance
Job Location: Köln
Job Industry: Project/Programme Delivery