Cyber Security Analyst
For a German Bank headquartered in Frankfurt we are looking for a Security Analyst/Engineer to join their team on a permanent role. You will be working in their internal team with no travel involved and you will contribute with your know-how skills to secure their infrastructures.
- As a part of the IT services team, you make sure that all information, data and IT services are available with regard to their reliability, integration and availability are protected.
- You are responsible for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). With the help of the IBM QRadar, you can analyze incidents, detect irregularities and take action.
- You are responsible for vulnerability scanning and reporting, attack logging and completed analysis reports.
- You take over the planning, administration, maintenance and further development of the security infrastructure.
- Working closely with your colleagues, you independently implement processes and work together to optimize them.
You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable IT education.
Possess a high degree of initiative, analytical thinking and very high communication skills.
They are tech-focussed and enjoy learning new knowledge all the time.
Have a good overall view and are good at things like firewalls, networks and Linux.
You bring knowledge from Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
You have first professional experience in IT security.
- A varied job with a medium-sized market leader, with many growing opportunities.
- A steady promotion of your potential in a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Diverse opportunities for further education and numerous opportunities for your personal career planning.
- Reliable structures as well as solidity and seriousness in all decisions and processes.
If you are interested, please apply on-line or send your CV to giuseppec (at) montash (dot) com
I look forward to your application!
*We follow the principle of equal opportunities and firmly believe that employing a diverse workforce is essential to succeed. We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and qualifications. We will not, under any circumstance, discriminate according to gender, ethnic, religion and/or belief.
*We take the protection of your personal information seriously and respects national privacy laws and EU privacy legislation. Unless otherwise agreed, by submitting your resume, you allow our hiring department to store your personal information in the electronic database.
Job Reference: 4389_1569595572
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP