CI/CD Azure DevOps Engineer Dev Ops Consultant – 100% Remote
CI/CD Azure DevOps Engineer / Dev Ops Consultant – 100% Remote
- A CI/CD DevOps Engineer is required to work on business critical CI/CD pipelines.
- Role: CI/CD DevOps Engineer (Azure)
- Length: 12 months
- Location: 99% Remote Work (1 trip to Germany every quarter may be required)
- Start Date: October 2019
- Project Language: English (German is a bonus)
- You will be responsible for the further development, automation and scaling of key services.
- You will have responsibility for the maintenance and optimisation of automated CI/CD pipelines, with a focus on quality assurance, operation and monitoring, incident handling and more.
- The tech stack is: Azure (Azure DevOps, functions, event hubs, service bus, cosmos DB, TSI), Git, Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment with Git and Jenkins (Administration, Pipelines, Plugins).
- Ops experience working with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of open authentication/authorisation protocols (OpenID, OAuth) is desirable
Interview Process: 1 stage Skype interview.
Please apply via the job advert for immediate consideration
Job Reference: JS-SO-AZUREDEVOPS_1570433381
Salary: €50 - €55 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: October 2019