Azure Cloud Engineer – Cloud Networking Integration Architect
A large international brand are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their on site cloud team of 12.
Role: Azure Cloud Engineer
Length: 6 month contract initially (6 month extension expected)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Remote Work: 20% (1 day remote work per week, possibility to increase over time)
Start Date: Anytime in September is ideal
Project Language: English
- Ensure the Azure cloud platform is stable and can evolve with the needs of the company
- Migrate a number of applications onto their instance of Azure cloud
- Provide cloud networking solutions and cloud consumption guidance to an international and distributed team
- Writing scripts in PowerShell and JSON.
- Creation and maintenance of automation scripts.
- Managing the ARM repository.
- Ensuring proper use of tagging, permission handling, naming and policies.
- Managing the cloud network, creating firewall rules and overseeing secure implementations.
- Source code management, license management, feature enablement and backlog handling.
- Troubleshooting OS issues.
- Azure Cloud
- PowerShell, JSON
- ARM templates (Or Ansible, DSC)
- Azure Secuirty Centre
- Azure DevOps
There is a 1 stage Skype interivew for this position.
Please apply via the job advert for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: SOAZURECLOUD_1567520971
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 16/09/2019
Job Type: Freelance
Job Location: Berlin
Job Industry: Cloud and Software Tech